This privacy statement of Metzler Realty Advisors, Inc. (“Metzler”) outlines how your personally identifiable information and other personal data will be collected, used and protected by our company. This policy also describes your choices and rights regarding your personal data.
Metzler Realty Advisors, Inc.
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3900
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone (206) 623–2700
What information we collect
Metzler limits the information we collect from you to what is needed for business purposes only and is voluntarily provided by you. Information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- As a means to contact and communicate with you regarding services and products.
- Respond to inquiries submitted to us by phone, email, or via Metzler’s website contact form.
- To provide business services including documenting contractual agreements and meeting legal and financial reporting requirements.
- Maintain and improve IT systems and websites and protect against cybersecurity issues.
Information collected may include your name, email address, physical address, mailing address, phone number, IP address of computer or device used to access our systems, banking or tax payer identification.
As a matter of principle, your data are not forwarded to third parties. However, Metzler depends on third party sources, “Processors”, for specific business services such as financial, data backup and storage, voice and email services, etc. We use only Processors that provide sufficient guarantees that meet current privacy and security regulatory requirements including the General Data Protection Rule (“GDPR”). Occasionally, these Processors may receive your data, where it is necessary, solely for their intended business purpose as it pertains to providing services to Metzler.
Metzler will not sell your personal data to anyone or any entity at any time. Service providers used by us may receive data, where this is necessary, for performance of services such as IT services, advice, and consulting. Further data recipients may be departments for which you have given your consent to data transmission.
Your rights - data retention and accuracy
You have the right at any time to inspect your data, request changes / update information, or opt out of any future communications from Metzler. You can also request personal data be deleted from our systems. All requests must be made in writing to our Data Protection Officer by email or mail. As part of our commitment to industry best practice, Metzler routinely deletes information/data from our systems after it has met the business purpose for which it was provided to us and all regulatory reporting and retention requirements.
Every time you access our website, the following data is recorded in a log file:
- The page visited/name of the file retrieved
- Date and time of retrieval
- Notification whether access / retrieval was successful
- Data volume transmitted
- Your computers IP address and browser type
- Your computers current IP address (abbreviated)
- User data
- Surfing pattern